Senior Facilities/Building Services Engineer – Waterford
Fabulous opportunity available in Waterford for a role in Medical Devices manufacturing.
This role will suit a Senior Engineer with experience if leading a small team, and at least 8 years experience in HVAC, Steam, Compressed Air, Building services within a regulated environment.
- Manage and control all aspects of facilities services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields (average monthly/annualized targeted uptime minimum 99.94%).
- Supervise and motivate facilities technicians, to ensure equipment preventative maintenance together with agreed project work is completed within specified timelines and to ensure company policies / procedures are maintained.
- Ensure that all safety and plant IPA system are properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Ensure facility systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Operate facilities services efficiently and effectively, so that budgeted & non-budgeted cost reductions can be achieved.
- Provide mechanical support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
- Assist Plant Facilities / Project Engineers with system re-design and optimization of plant services & equipment.
- Degree in Building Services /Mechanical Engineering or in an equivalent Engineering discipline is desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, and general building services essential.
- Must be familiar with the regulatory and statutory requirements of the FDA, ISO and HSA.
- Decisive, good communicator, self-motivated, have record of achievement and be a good team member.