We are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to work on key projects for our in Cork. Here you will play a key role in mentoring the project team in the numerous deliverables required for the successful launch of engineering projects across site, while also tracking milestones and project plans.
What you will do
- Proven ability to own and lead multiple projects with a broad scope and high level of complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
- Develop and manage projects across the engineering function
- Ensure effective completion of projects, by mentoring and coaching the team to guarantee comprehension, development, and execution of business processes relating to project activities.
- Actively develop the team’s expertise and team dynamics
- Establish, manage and report on project budgets in association with key stakeholders.
- Create and foster a strong working relationship with key stakeholders
- Analysing project variance and recommending appropriate actions
- Provide regular and timely project status updates, inclusive of key achievements, next significant milestones/gates, and barriers and slippages to key stakeholders.
- Develop KPIs and tracking methodologies
- Lead structured reviews and updates for projects & Programs.
- Assume overall responsibility for deliverables and drive adherence to overall project deadlines and milestones.
- Influence across the organisation by building effective relationships with all relevant key stakeholders
- Must possess good communication, project management and leadership skills as well as have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline or Science discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of in a project orientated role
- Individual will be expected to help drive change through influence.
- Individual will be expected to manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Strong communication skills are a must and ability to communicate well
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team environment