Senior Operations Supervisor – Cork(Days)
We are looking to hire a Senior Operations Supervisor to join our high performing team in a permanent role.
There is excellent room for career progression & development for the right candidate. This role will suit someone who puts people first, has a track record of developing top talent, has strong business acumen and an ability to understand technical manufacturing processes.
Every day in this role represents a new and exciting challenge! You will have the chance to lead and develop a team, ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, and coaching/mentoring and developing your team members to encourage and support a high-performance work culture and develop future leaders internally.
- You will be responsible for the utilising the Production System tools to increase performance and productivity.
- Your business acumen will be key – ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved while also playing a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
- You will get the opportunity to build your network with other key teams and divisions across franchises.
- You will also be responsible for leading operations processes to ensure that all products meet/exceed established quality standards, you will drive compliance to FDA, ISO and company requirements and champion efforts to comply with all safety, quality and operational documentation requirements and practices.
What You Need
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Ability to coach, provide effective feedback and manage performance.
- Problem solving methodology experience required with process knowledge desirable.