R.T.Lane Recruitment are working with a multi-national Medical Devices comany in Waterford with the recruitment of a Project Lead or Senior project Engineer to take the lead role in a big Global Packaging/Labeling project.
Key Requirements according to the Hiring Manager
- Labelling and packaging exp in regulated industry
- Change management experience
- Influencing/good communication
· Create a strategy for the implementation of MDR requirements.
· Liaise with cross functional teams on the strategy.
· Communicate with stakeholders ensuring acceptance of labelling changes in regions outside EU who accept CE marked product.
· Project management of the packaging/artwork/labelling deliverables.
· Perform gap assessment against the required standards for the labelling portfolio for contact lens.
· Remediate gaps for labelling for contact lens.
· Work with cross functional site teams on the implementation of labelling requirements for all products within scope.
· Ontime delivery of the schedule.
Change management activities for the implementation of MDR labelling requirements
· Third level Qualification in Science or Engineering
· Knowledge of labelling/packaging regulations
· Previous experience of implementing labelling/packaging changes
· New product introduction (is an advantage)
· Cross functional project team management
· Working Knowledge of MS project
Please call RT Lane 022 46969 for more details or apply today through Linkedin for an immediate response.