RT Lane Recruitment has an urgent role for a Senior Packaging Engineer to work in Medical Devices manufacturing environment in Galway.
This is a brand new packaging function to Galway and will offer an excellent challenge and ongoing progressive to the succesful candidate.
Medical Devices experience not essential, but preferred.
- Leads the design of new packages and improvement of legacy designs and manufacturing processes or serve as a key member on a project teams.
- Review and understand equipment specifications as supplied by equipment vendors. Management of capital projects from feasibility concept through installation and validation.
- Directs the generation of prototype samples to evaluate new materials and/or design concepts.
- Leads the Risk Analysis role for the package design, process design and process FMEA’s.
- Develops comprehensive validation plans generates protocol and reports.
- Manages collaboration across multiple international facilities.
- Identifies new technologies that will provide innovation and product differentiation.
- Support and manage as required Packaging Development related quality improvement initiatives.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate product cost as well as analyze capital equipment, capacity, and capability requirements;
- executing equipment qualification and process validation projects
- developing and executing project plans and scheduling
- programming and troubleshooting processes and standards; working with rapid prototyping technologies