- Inventory Management including how and when to supply/replenish an inventory location and establishing the right size of the inventory location.
- Inventory Analytics and visualization
- Subject matter expert and materials representative for system knowledge relating to Supply Chain and Inventory Management.
- Apply Mathematics/Statistics, using Safety Stock formula & cycle stock formulas in order to calculate desired inventory levels.
- Global Inventory Analysis including calculating how much inventory to hold in a multi-echleon supply chain network.
- Assists in the launch of new products, and any other changes that may impact the Inventory Planning process for these products.
- Works with team members across the business to drive supply chain efficiencies that result in key planning & Inventory improvements.
- Design & generate reports, analyse trends, and monitor progress towards improvement initiatives in relation to Inventory management
What are we looking for?
- First level degree in Business/Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Analytics disciplines
- Inventory Management/ Inventory Optimization experience is essential for this role.
- An understanding of how ‘Cycle Stock’ impacts the inventory levels, and how supply lots size & lead times contribute to ‘cycle stock'
- Has experience on how service level & supply Leadtime should by applied to a safety stock
- Experience in calculating Supply Variability and how to apply it to a safety stock calculation
- Experience of calculating forecast bias & forecast error, and applying both to a safety stock calculation
- Experience in Microsoft office applications specifically excellent skills in MS Excel.
- Experience in Power BI, SQL or any other Analytical or Visualization tools required for analyzing data