Financial Data Analyst – 12 Month Contract
Our clients Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The Financial Planning & Analysis Teams also perform economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for providing financial and analytical support for the Medical business.
We're committed to engaging our employees by emphasizing development, creating a safe work environment, embracing diversity and inclusion, and supporting uncompromising values. In this role we offer fantastic opportunities for personal growth and career development, as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. Come and grow your career with us as a Finance Analyst - apply today!
What your background should look like:
- Prepare weekly commercial reports for the Medical business using Access database
- Key member of Project Team to transition commercial reporting from legacy system (Access database) to new system (Alteryx/Tableau) ensuring financial accuracy
- Roll out training on new system (Alteryx/Tableau) to finance community
- Provide support for the month end close process ensuring commercial reporting reconciles to GL.
- Work with Commercial team to gather, consolidate, and analyze commercial data, including analysis of quarterly trends and drivers, forecast vs. actual.
- Develop and deliver clear financial commentary in support of the commercial operating results.
- Work with Commercial team during the budgeting & forecasting process to produce backlog, bookings & sales forecasts.
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required e.g. initiatives to continuously improve and automate commercial reporting
- Assist with management business and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Multi-national experience, manufacturing background
- SAP, Hyperion Planning, Essbase (or equivalent) experience
- Working knowledge of MS Access database
- Working knowledge of Alteryx/Tableau
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
aca, acca, cma, manufacturing, medical devices, pharmacutical, Exel, Advanced Excel, Advanced Computer Skills