Initial 12-month contract role with view to going long term.
- Perform technical writing activities and assist the project engineers in the generation of validation documentations.
- Update and edit Operations Procedures, Work Instructions, Project Manuals, Project Presentations and Reports.
- Assist with attachment and upload of deliverables associated with change control.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the technical/validation documentation.
- Ensure all quality/validation documents are authorized and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Update procedures as required.
- Minimum level 7 qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g., Engineering, Information Systems, or Life Science with additional IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base.
- Understanding of GMP, Compliance, Validation Practices including the system development life cycle and Regulatory expectations.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and electronic document management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.