Initial 12 month contract role with a view to going long term.
We want to ensure that our associates, across Make Asset Management (MAM) have access to the skills and expertise required to produce records of the highest standards. With exceptional technical writing within MAM, the organisation can produce records of the highest quality, ensuring consistency and compliance with requirements, thus allowing the subject matter experts the scope to become more innovative, be significantly more productive and accelerate speed to competence. The Technical Writer will report to the MAM Quality Engineer.
Work with relevant internal technical and business SME(s) to build and shape standard frameworks, producing high-quality record.
- The Technical Writer will support the drafting, authoring of investigation and Change Control records in conjunction with the various departmental subject matter experts (SME). These include QC, Manufacturing, Quality, EHS and Engineering and support the processing through the Deviation and Change Control systems.
- Working with the Quality organisation, provide support and guidance on the content and structure of these records.
- Contribute to the development, review, authoring and improvement of data gathering templates and reports.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure quality and accuracy of records.
- Assisting with closure of Deviations/ CAPAs as required
Work with Technical Owner(s) to
- Understand the required key critical information for each record to support effective completion of these technical records.
- Consolidate the information in a centralised location in a sustainable manner
- Coordinate execution of activities to meet planned delivery timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant technical field.
- 2-4 years’ industry experience in a GMP environment
- Proven ability of working with teams, to quickly learn and understand complex topics Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an ability for prioritisation
- Ability to comprehend technical information is an advantage.
- Strong social skills, setting priorities and strong interpersonal skills.