Initial 12-month contract. Fully remote, day’s role.
- Support Analytical Recipe Writing in Biovia OneLab Compose
- Collaborates with Assay SMEs, IT, and vendor to gather information regarding different analytical techniques for recipe development
- Collaborates with Master Data team to support and establish industry standards
- Performs testing and validation of recipes as part of SDLC compliance
- Supports and trains users on Biovia OneLab Capture recipes
- Level 8 degree in Science, Computer Science or engineering or related discipline.
- Familiarity with programming languages (e.g.: Java, Python, r, Regex, HTML) required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Attention to detail
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, adaptable, with a positive attitude
- Able to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, and follow instructions.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and interface with technical experts.
- Experience with Good Documentation Practices preferred
- Experience/knowledge of scientific techniques and analytical assays preferred
- LIMS experience
- Lab Execution Systems
- Analytical experience