manufacturing, medical devices
Supply Planner – Cork
Hybrid opportunity 3 days on site, excellent flexibility available within an organisation who reward and develop talent.
- Support the creation of a Master Resource Plan based on the Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.latest demand signal to cover what needs to be produced or purchased as a finished product
- Support the creation of capacity plans
- Responsibility will be initially scoped to limited number of products /segments of the portfolio and during development phase the individual would be closely monitored and coached into supply planning
- Work under the supervision of the Supply Planning manager in Setting of the correct levels of inventory (safety stocks) within the supply plan by understanding the demand volatility and supply chain lead times
- Tracking of the execution of the supply plan with production scheduling and buying ensuring that the plan is fully operationalized and tracked for performance deviation including mitigation on back orders and pro-active communication of future supply risks.
- Ensuring within the supply plan that products are being phased in and planned correctly
- Support the Supply Planning Manager in providing effective communication and confirmation back from supply planning to the demand plan in confirming capability to meet the requirements via the daily and weekly execution process but also via a robust monthly executive supply process.
- All Supply Planning system core master-data is maintained to enable focus on real supply issues
- KPIs for the role will be Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Health, Capacity Utilization, Back order and Lead time
- Responsible for root causing performance issues and providing recommendation to Supply Planning Manager /leader on how to mitigate and sustain.
What you need
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent/ related subject
- Ideally a minimum of 4 or more years experience in a production, supply or demand planning role
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in IT Planning system – SAP or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills from both administrative and hands on standpoints.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.