Our Client specialising in precision air conditioning manufacturing is looking for Stores Lead to join their team. You will be part of a very successful and growing company. Reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
Location: Carrigaline, Cork
Successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of the full Warehousing functions, to include but not limited to:
1) Take an active role in training all direct reports to the highest standard
2) Maintain up to date training records for all direct reports
3) Lead the warehouse team to ensure all team members reach their full potential
4) Guide & direct on a daily basis to ensure an efficient & effective Warehousing Operation
Health & Safety
1) Ensure all direct reports adhere to company H&S standards
2) Ensure all equipment under the responsibility of warehousing personnel is maintained
correctly by performing daily checks & maintaining the appropriate logs
3) Maintain excellent housekeeping standards
4) Identify areas of improvement by liaising with the H&S officer.
The inventory management of a large range of purchased and semi finished goods to include
1) Driving a cycle counting programme to a min accuracy of 98% by line item & ensuring that
discrepancies are reconciled, communicated & process improvements identified &
2) Ensuring FIFO principles are employed at all times
3) Ensuring MRB & RTVs are processed effectively
4) Ensuring all goods within the responsibility of warehousing are stored correctly.
Managing the receiving process to
1) ensure all deliveries are tracked, fully checked off & received in without exception
2) The related records are fully maintained and easily retrievable for inspection
3) Ensure timely & accurate receipt of goods
4) Perform visual inspection on all deliveries & report any findings that do not meet standard
5) Ensure any rejected deliveries are communicated to all relevant parties & isolated from use.
6) Expedite any late deliveries to production
7) Manage Kan-Ban items
Manage the kitting process to
1) Ensure production orders are kitted as per production requirements
2) Identify any shortfalls and communicate these to all relevant parties
3) Ensure any late deliveries are expedited to the floor and accurately accounted for
4) 100% transactional accuracy
1) Ensure that all outbound shipments & any required information are prepared in a timely
manner in coordination with the logistics officer
2) All shipments are loaded & properly secured in a manner fit for transit so as to eliminate any
damage during transport.
3) Ensure all related paperwork is completed in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a fast paced stores
• You must be innovative, a good leader and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience & knowledge of inventory control/management systems
• Excellent organisational skills
For details of this role or to have a chat about other roles we have reach out to RTLane Recruitment on 022 26006