Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor. Dublin. €35~€40 per hour.
Initial 8 Month Contract. Hybrid role with 2 days onsite.
Occasional ravel to other sites when required.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our Irish Talent Team. This is an exciting time to join our business with several strategic projects in the pipeline and hiring requirements which will ultimately help our business become the leading healthcare company in the world. This role will require occasional travel to our sites across Dublin, Meath and Carlow.
- Partner with the business to understand priority needs, support the hiring of niche business roles for several sites across Ireland. This will include supporting sourcing, advertising mapping for niche roles. You will also work along- side our RPO recruiters and together will deliver end to end recruitment solutions for the business
- You will understand the local market, talent supply, trends and be able to leverage external data to influence talent decisions for the business
- Lead and coordinate on several exciting projects such as Branding Campaigns, Early Talent whilst ensuring our Diversity & Inclusion strategy is intertwined throughout
- Support and deliver training initiatives for the business
- Be the point of contact for Headcount metrics, Analytical data which can support our team and the business make decisions regarding GTA activities
- Partner with our HR colleagues and HR Operations to deliver a holistic talent acquisition service to the business and the candidate
- Other Ad-Hoc duties such as presentations to senior stakeholders, attending recruitment fairs etc
What skills you will need
- A Bachelor’s degree or CIPD qualification in a relevant discipline is required
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment – manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization – ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- A thorough understanding of systems and data bases, ideally HRIS systems such as Workday
- An efficient proactive approach to collaborating, prioritising tasks and building relationships
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.