€60,000 ~ €65,000 per annum pro rata.
Initial 6-month contract role with view to going permanent.
- Distribution planning between EMEA & US centres for designated range of products
- Primarily responsible for driving sustainable improvements in the Service Levels of assigned business segments
- Project manage strategic initiatives for the central planning team
- Prioritization and Communication upstream and downstream into the supply chain
- Create a lean, agile, and cost-efficient supply plan which meets the service requirements required for the business segments from internal and external customers as well as supports business opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinates NPI projects for designated portfolio
- Key Point of Escalation for any service-related issues pertaining to designated portfolio
- Identify and communicate risk related to NPI, transfers, discontinuation, or base business
- Collaborate and communicate with Distribution, Procurement, Global Customer Service, Supply and Production Planning, and other internal & external stakeholders
- Support the implementation of Lean Supply Chain Tools and concepts Support for Operational Excellence assessments, and identify operational gaps within the Supply Chain
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the areas of Lean Supply Chain, Pull Replenishment, JIT, and Batch Sizing, while providing on-site training to partner supplier associates.
- Be one point of contact for the region for your business as well as Operations and Supply Chain Leadership Team on all supply chain related matters.
- Perform project management activities, monitor, and report progress against stated objectives and goals
- Has got a good knowledge of the product portfolio and regional markets (internal and external customer), requirements and is able to translate requirements from the business into supply chain and operational process requirements.
- Responsible for the alignment and coordination of all inbound supply and outbound distribution flows into the different MRP areas of the Node 1 DCs. Leads and coordinates cross-departmental supply chain performance improvement initiatives.
- Provides input for his/her business segments into the overall monthly and weekly Supply Chain Performance Reporting.
- Organizes and chairs a weekly Supply Chain Meeting by region with designated team members from Customer Service, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Coordination as well as Supply Planning, extended with business partners on a need by basis.
- Able to perform in depth supply chain analysis, identifying supply chain issues, determine root causes and initiate and lead short-, mid- and long-term improvement projects focused on optimizing service next to driving cost optimization efforts.
- Initiate and standardize improvements and developments within the Supply process from an S&OP perspective. Identify and implement best-practices.
- Support Operational Excellence assessments, identify initial gaps and create specific supplier improvement action plans.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- Level 8 BSc/ MSc in Supply Chain/Business/Engineering.
- Supply Chain/Operations certification, like APICS CPIM/CSCP/ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a pre.
- Experience with medical devices preferred
- Excellent and dynamic oral and written communications skills and proven ability to lead productive meetings. Including resolving differences in a positive manner.
- Comfortable to work in a cross-functional and matrix environment and effectively manage within diverse and global cultures.
- Able to leverage a vast network of contacts in different areas of expertise inside and outside of the company.
- ERP (SAP & JDE modules PP/MM) and APS (SAP-IBP) systems knowledge and experience with strong understanding of MRP/ERP fundamentals and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS applications.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business and operations
- Has extensive knowledge of Lean supply chain management tools and concepts.
- Demonstrated ownership of ability to lead multiple projects with broad scope and complexity. Working collaboratively, teaming, and effective workshop facilitation.