R.T. Lane Recruitment
Our Client based in Galway is looking for a Senior R&D Engineer to join their R&D Engineering team. Successful candidate will lead and be an integral part of a team developing the portfolio of electro mechanical sensor products from concept through to design verification. Hybrid role.
- Work on all elements of product development from concept generation through to design verification.
- Ability to support customers and understand their requirements and convert into a product specification.
- To lead technical investigations and provide resolutions to a variety of technical problems for thermal sensing products.
- Creates drawings and project documentation according internal & external procedures and release on our document control system
- Work with Operations, Quality and Manufacturing to deliver on all Product Engineering activities.
- At least 10 years of experience as product development engineer in a related industry.
- Knowledge of thermal sensing technology/related sensor products highly desirable.
- Design of electromechanical sensor assemblies with a strong knowledge of manufacturing cost structures and design implementation.
- Experience in Data acquisition equipment and LabVIEW software (or equivalent) a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of electro ceramic components and encapsulation beneficial
- Ability to work in an R&D Engineering Environment and contribute as an innovator
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills.
- Must be a strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to work, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to create new ideas and provide innovative solutions.
Reach out to Zhana on 022 26006 / 086 392 5518 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org