Initial 12-month contract role with the view to going long term.
Onsite day’s role.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of equipment and processes through the application of good engineering practices.
Process Engineer will collaborate with the Engineering Manager or designee and will provide technical support to Operations and Project Teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
- Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures.
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures, and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
- Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues.
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
- Manage compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI.
Key Competencies Required
- Support the creation of a believing, reciprocal, and ethical work environment that positively gives to employee engagement.
- Maintain awareness of the external environment, adding value and insights. Uses insights to uncover important unmet needs and encourage and support internal collaboration across levels, creating effective solutions.
- Demonstrates different perspectives, backgrounds and talent to generate effective ideas or solutions and engage in open and constructive conversations, supplying to high-performance teams.
Qualifications and experience
- A Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
- Maintenance and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of standard methodologies in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, Maintenance engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in failure analysis.
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC, and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.