R.T. Lane Recruitment
€55~€70 PH. Initial 12-month contract role.
Fully remote role but with the expectation of some onsite visits as required to the Airton Road, Dublin site.
EUDAMED Project Management Office (PMO) is recruiting an PMO Senior Program Manager.
As the PMO Senior Program Manager you will join the company’s EUDAMED PMO team supporting project planning, tracking, data analysis and reporting needs for the EUDAMED program.
You will work within the PMO as the key project manager supporting the workstreams collecting, analysing and summarizing module performance for key stakeholders. You will manage global review forums to identify project status, identify and highlight risk, ensuring project governance processes are adhered to.
The PMO Senior Program Manager will support the program by using data to influence decision making across the various franchises, platforms and other strategic workstream via close partnership with the program central core team. This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate performance data collection processes and data analysis whilst managing a large and varied group of senior stakeholders. Ability to communicate and influence at senior manager level is critical.
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones, and expectations on delivery.
- Collect, analyse, and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams.
- Provide direction to project resources, monitor efforts, assemble key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders.
- Execute the data collection and transformation processes to produce performance tracking reports.
- Support the implementation of tools and processes that maximize decision making processes.
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Maintain project management tools including integrated program plan, key milestones, key dependencies, and strategic dashboards.
- Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Leadership.
Qualifications and Background
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Recognised Qualification or Certification in Project Management preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Operations, Supply Chain or Business Transformation project teams.
- Detail-oriented, customer focussed and enthusiastic team player.
- Strong business, technical knowledge and/or understanding of project management, business process management and data management.
- Advanced organizational, written and verbal skills along with advanced presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a dynamic, virtual global team environment.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships in a multicultural remote team.