This Snr Manufacturing Engineer role is a technical role required to support, debug and improve complex automation systems.
Fantastic opportunity for an Engineer with 3+ years experience coming from an Automated, Mechatronic or Mechancial background comfortable in an Automated environment, with solid equipment , problem solving and Continuous improvement experience.
- Develop and implement process and equipment improvements with minimal impact to production operating under 24/7 environment.
- Identify and eliminate repetitious automated machine failures.
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Equipment Design groups.
- Utilise Lean Six Sigma tools along with data to drive continuous improvement. Objective to minimise scrap, increase yield, reduce turn-around-time, minimise manufacturing downtime and costs and ensuring quality manufacturing within given specifications
- Developing a detailed understanding of the process and automation systems in the manufacturing process, and sharing of technical expertise with colleagues.
- Fault-finding \ troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Develop methods to ensure personnel engaged in maintenance activities have sufficient knowledge to perform their assigned tasks.
- Generate documentation and SOPs associated with each of the equipment or process systems as required.
- Present, where appropriate, technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups
- Bachelor’s in engineering or related Technical Discipline preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years in technical role in high volume manufacturing environment preferred.
- Solidworks experience preferred
- Six sigma experience preferred
- Good problem-solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate action
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.