€60~€70 per hour. D.O.E.
Initial 11-month contract with the view to long term. Onsite role.
Assisting main contractor in design, planning and execution of project activities. Day to day site oversight of high-risk work activities. Full involvement in the planning of commissioning phase and day to day oversight of commissioning activities.
- Assist in implementation of the GES construction safety strategy into the projects, in particular the Behaviour Bases Safety programs like Hearts and Minds / Safe by Choice
- Review of the construction and C&Q HSE-plans
- Review of the work permits and SPA’s / JSA’s / TRA’s
- Support/advise the GES project manager during all phases of the project in relation to the safety performance (leading and lagging indicators)
- Coach/support the EPCM safety professional with the GES practices and procedures
- Coach/support the contractors with the GES practices and procedures
- Roll out / implement the safety incentive plan
- Participate in the EHSE and constructability checklist reviews
- Track safety statistics and start up improvement plan if needed
- Lead and/or support incident investigations.
Essential experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field of education.
- At least five years of experience in a comparable environment.
- Proven construction safety management excellence, demonstrated over multiple assignments.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing facilities and plant operations are highly desirable.
- SME in respect to safety and environmental.
- Experience in CQV phase of projects.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English