R.T. Lane Recruitment
Our Client, specialising in facilities management, is looking for a proactive Senior Business Support Officer to provide support to the Business Support Manager by driving projects while anticipating potential operational issues and offering supportive solutions. Location: Dublin.
- Assist the Business Support Manager with the daily office operations
- Monitor and co-ordinate the Operations team in collaboration with the Business Support Manager.
- Organise and attend meetings as required, in the capacity of chairperson and/or note taker while following up with the relevant parties in a timely manner ensuring actions are noted and executed.
- Continuous review and maintenance of the Operations Department guidelines, procedures and documentation ensuring high quality and standards at all times.
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s document management system (SharePoint) and undertake periodic reviews of the general office SharePoint library content to ensure that all subject matter is current.
- Assist the Engineers by addressing their queries, whether department or business specific.
- Ability to address unforeseen reactive demands.
- Maintain a strong professional working relationship with colleagues and stakeholders, guaranteeing appropriate and time effective responsive reactive measures.
- Provide inter-departmental support and successfully co-ordinate multifaceted projects inclusive of but not limited to IT (system improvement/alignment).
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the company and the varied workstreams with the view to demonstrating strong business support.
- Assist in business reporting as required.
- Act as a brand ambassador as you represent the Company through its ongoing expansion.
- Ad hoc duties as determined by the Business Support Manager.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the efficiency of the business
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Degree qualified in a Business Management discipline – (desirable)
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a senior administrative role while managing projects
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills is essential
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with financial awareness
- Must possess exceptional time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and complete a wide range of tasks
- Discreet with the ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with company procedures
- Proven experience in a similar role – an advantage
Salary depends on experience.
Call Zhana on 022 26006 if you have questions or email email@example.com