R.T. Lane Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to be part of the Process Equipment Solutions business with 2 to 5 years’ experience in a sales admin or sales and marketing role.
This is an entry level position, allowing for the opportunity to develop experience in customer service administration, sales and possibly marketing.
You will be working in a team environment within the Sales Team, where you will be mentored and trained in all aspects of the role and will very soon have the foundation and opportunity to develop into a more challenging role in sales.
• Assisting in the development of the Sales Plan based on the company strategy
• Implementing and delivering on the Sales & Marketing Plan
• Delivering excellent customer service through sales and solution deliveries
• Ensuring a positive customer experience by building a strong relationship with your customers
• Maximizing the benefits of the customer relationship management resource
Skills & Attributes Required:
• Excited by the prospect of mastering the basic skills in administration and customer service
• A keen interest in solving problems experienced by our customers and providing solutions through sales and attention to detail
• A focus on the customer & giving the best possible service
• Strong ability to work under pressure & within the team
• Self-motivated professional and enthusiastic personality
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Motivated to evaluate the market and set and deliver on sales targets
• A high level of computer literacy
The position will suit a person with a good Business or Marketing degree, good interpersonal skills and a consistent record of initiative and achievement.
The work is varied and challenging and requires a commitment to get the job right first time. A full driver’s license or the immediate prospect of same would be desirable.