R.T. Lane Recruitment
Our Client specialising in facilities management is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join their team. Successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing candidates, attracting, selecting, and hiring top talent for the Company. Location: Dublin, Blanchardstown.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Develop recruitment advertisements – internal & external by working closely with marketing.
- Source potential candidates through social platforms & professional networks.
- Assess candidate information & schedule interviews applying open, fair & transparent selection procedures.
- Design job descriptions for all roles.
- Develop interview questions that reflect each position requirements along with interview assessment sheets.
- Carry out all screening on potential candidates.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Assist in induction new recruits as part of the onboarding process.
- Plan & implement long-term recruitment strategies nurturing trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Create strong talent pipeline for our Company’s current & future hiring needs by developing long-term recruitment strategies.
- Work closely with HR Manager to analyse future Company development & anticipate future employment needs.
- Identify & attend employer branding initiatives e.g. recruitment & job fairs.
- Proactively review market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies.
- Create monthly reporting on key talent acquisition metrics & market intelligence.
- Continuous review of ways to improve talent acquisition activities.
- Administration support within the HR Department as deemed necessary.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, recruiting, or a similar field, or the equivalent in professional experience.
- Experience of working in a similar industry – an advantage.
- Experience & familiarity with social media & professional networks.
- Proven experience as a recruitment/talent acquisition specialist.
- Experience of continuous improvement & drive.
- Complete hands-on experience with full cycle recruitment to include interview techniques and evaluation methods where applicable.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with initiative for continuous improvement.
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Communicating & building the Company culture and values
- Support the HR department & the wider team.