Our Client, one of the largest global medical device manufacturing companies, is looking to recruit a Quality Technician to join their team. Successful candidate will be responsible for analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating customer complaints; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
One year of experience in a similar role and third level certificate or diploma (Quality or Engineering) are required for this role.
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for products and processes.
- Provides leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
- Supports Business Units on quality issues
- Creating and documenting Non-conformances (NCRs)
- Completes document updates through the change management system
- Completes monthly metrics and trending used for the quality KPI’s
- Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
- Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products to the company.
- Certifies product builders to ensure they have the required skills to complete their operation.
- Third Level (Cert/Diploma) in Quality or Engineering field
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
- Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
- Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
- Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the company
If you have questions about this role or if you are looking for a similar role please get in touch with email@example.com or call 022 26006