R.T. Lane Recruitment
Initial 6-month contract.
This position will support the execution of the Site’s Quality Management System Processes and deliver Quality System projects. This person will drive the flawless and compliant execution of the assigned processes to meet customer and business needs while ensuring the processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements. This role will involve liaising with the Franchise/Sector teams on driving improvement and streamlining of the assigned processes.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site/sector/enterprise /franchise/regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner.
- Compiles contextualizes, evaluates and presents Quality Systems data and metrics for all metric review meetings. Utilizes quality tools to track, trend and communicate quality performance metrics in presentations/reports/dashboards.
- Understand and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer based solutions to improve processes.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
- Identifies personnel that require training on the relevant processes and rolls out training as required.
- Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review, improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing processes. Lead and drive improvements as required.
- Establishes linkages to other key quality systems/programs like Design Controls, Technology Transfer, Production & Process Controls, External Manufacturing, Calibration, Preventive Maintenance, etc.
- Support the assigned processes during internal and external audits.
- Systems SME for Internal and External Audits
- Conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Responds to and drive/ participates in investigations and corrective action implementation for identified quality issues including internal/external audits actions.
- Represents the processes and systems as required at cross-site meetings.
- Assists in creating a culture of quality awareness and communicating the quality management system, GMP and associated documents and procedures to all staff.
Education and Experience Required for Role
- At a minimum a Higher Diploma in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline.
- 3 or more years of related experience within a regulated environment such as medical devices pharmaceuticals.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems.