R.T. Lane Recruitment
€27~€34 PH. Initial 6-month contract role.
About this role:
Working in our EMEA Commercial Quality (CQ) team, this role supports the deliver organisation in the region. Based in Dublin, supporting a network of distribution partners across EMEA.
In the role you will provide quality assurance leadership in the management of select third party logistics (3PL) sites engaged in the handling, storage, and distribution of company products.
- Provide support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state processes.
- Utilize various industry and process excellence standards on in daily quality operations, including ISO.
- Address and correct product and process complaints.
- Report on supplier performance metrics and participate in management review meetings.
- Co-ordinate audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to industry and other standards.
- Ensures comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects
- Prepare and present reports to management which outline current performance levels and potential areas of concern.
- Some travel may be required to visit external partner sites.
Experience, skills & proficiencies required:
- University/Bachelor’s level 8 degree in engineering or a related discipline.
- 3yrs+ experience with a proven background in quality roles, in a heavily regulated industry, preferably in a life science sector (Pharma or medical device).
- Broad experience of quality management systems processes.
- Experience of handling external supplier relationships, with strong influencing or negotiating skills.
- Personal skills needed include tact, open-mindedness, self-reliance, and sound judgement.