€48,000~€54,000 per annum plus 10% annual bonus, pension and healthcare.
Fixed term 12-month contract with view to going permanent.
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. Supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating customer complaints; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for products and processes.
- Quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
- Implements corrective/preventative action plans.
- Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
- Maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all validation activity is effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Complete in-depth investigations into, product non-conformances, customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
- Identifies critical personnel, gauges, procedures, and materials needed for the completion of new products.
- Third Level Degree in Quality or Engineering field
- 2 years experience in a relevant quality, npi or validation role.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
- Risk assessment skills using FMEA methodology
- Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
- Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
- Demonstrated NCR / CAPA experience
- Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
- New Product Introduction / Product transfer experience desirable.
- Process / software validation experience desirable.