Quality Control Analyst. Cork. €22~€26 per hour.
Initial 12-month contract. Onsite role. Days role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst within the Sample Management team. The sample management team is dynamic, fast paced team within the QC Department, and is an area that faces continued growth year on year.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of sample material from multiple sources to and from the QC department, the Sample Management group interacts with multiple stakeholders across multiple business units.
- This position will be involved in coordinating activities within the team and following up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activities required to be performed by the Sample Management team are actioned in the required timeframes.
- This may also include direct handling and aliquoting of testing samples, management of reference materials and planning/execution of international shipments.
- This role will also be involved in leading/managing and reviewing deviations and quality events ensuring timely closure of all associated records.
- Ensures all activities follow SOP’s/WI’s and protocols where appropriate and are performed in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Studies work processes, measurements and performance metrics to identify improvement areas and recommends new or modified procedures based on findings.
- Collaborates with customers, suppliers and associates to define and improve quality standards and expectations.
- Ensuring all requests from internal/external stakeholders coming through Sample Management are actioned in the required timeframes.
- Leading/partaking in Quality Investigations
- Attending daily/weekly meetings, working on own initiative.
- Reporting on external testing as needed
- Working on process improvements
- Use of laboratory software such as LIMS, SAP, SDMS, Trackwise, etc.
- Level 8 degree in a science related discipline.
- Knowledge of laboratory sample management is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience (GMP laboratory) is essential.
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable.
- Strong communication and co-ordination skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.