Hybrid role. Initial 12-month contract with view to going long term.
Organizes, manages, and controls Project Readiness activities relating to large retrofits and new line introductions. Leads the Project Readiness cross-functional team and manages the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of Project Readiness for large retrofits/new line introductions. Responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional Project Readiness plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery including FPO’s
- Manage Project Readiness deliverables through the cross functional teams for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Manage an effective communication chain between Project Readiness team and main Project Leader/Sponsor
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Be able to identify and escalate any risks or roadblocks, including having mitigations in place to ensure delivery of all Project Readiness milestones
- Utilize necessary project tools to manage projects successfully, e.g., Microsoft Project, FPX etc.
Education and Experience Required for Role
- 3~5 years’ experience in relevant Project Management role or project lead role
- Project Management certification preferred (e.g., FPX)
- Hold a relevant level 8 degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead – must be team orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (network and PC)
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Proven Leadership skills