Initial 23-month contract role.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for implementation of the design scope for the BioCork 3.2 project in Harvest process areas. The Project Engineer will report to the Upstream System Owner.
Scope of Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Lead engineering execution of the vendor FAT, installation, and C&Q of the centrifuge areas.
- Ensure compliance with schedule and budget requirements
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project activities and deliverables
- Ensure project compliance with EHS&S policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Technical Operations group to ensure alignment on technical standards and project execution for technical transfer projects/NPI
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A level 8 degree in Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4yrs pervious experience in project engineering or similar.
- Project and/or operations experience within a process or biopharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of bioprocessing equipment specification, commissioning, and operation.
- Experience in providing direction and technical oversight to mechanical, E&I and automation disciplines.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems.
- Experience with problem solving and identification of solutions.
- Supervisory experience.