R.T. Lane Recruitment
Operations Supervisor – – Macroom
What You Will Do:
- You will have the chance to lead and develop a team of operators – ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, and coaching/mentoring and developing your team members to encourage and support a high-performance work culture and develop future leaders internally.
- You will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team members within the Operations Team.
- Your business acumen will be key – ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved while also playing a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
- You will also be responsible for leading operations processes to ensure that all products meet/exceed established quality standards, you will drive compliance to FDA, ISO and company requirements and champion efforts to comply with all safety, quality and operational documentation requirements and practices.
What You Need:
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment.
- Usually works with a minimum of supervision, conferring with leader on unusual matters.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Genuine interest in investing in people and facilitates individual and team engagement and development.
- Ability to coach, provide effective feedback and manage performance.
- Problem solving methodology experience required with process knowledge desirable.
- Can interpret and analyze information and translate into operation actions.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills