R.T. Lane Recruitment
Initial 12-month contract role.
Fully onsite based.
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team. The person will help build the company’s manufacturing capability. The position is based onsite at the Limerick plant.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business, strategic direction, overall organizational goals and individual user needs.
- Work with other engineers and engineering disciplines to design and develop proof of concept solutions and implement innovative technologies to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about solving business problems and staying ahead of current technology trends.
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Adapt to new technologies and methodologies to focus on areas of demand.
- Cooperate with Operations and Quality teams to tackle production challenges and implement new solutions.
- Researching new and evolving technologies and developing proof of principle concepts.
- Crafting robust, well-tested, solutions to complex problems.
- Level 8 bachelor’s degree in manufacturing / Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 Years’ experience within medical devices is preferred or alternatively within another relevant industry.
- Good organizational, planning and prioritisation skills; good oral and written communication.