RT Lane Recruitment
Maintenance Supervisor is required for an expanding plant in Waterford.
This role will include the planning & execution of preventive and reactive maintenance programmes and the leadership of a group of technicians on shift. Technical knowledge & and employee supervision and development are key aspects of the job.
- Implement preventative maintenance programmes
- Monitor and drive improvements in the effectiveness of all maintenance activities
- Develop training plans for technicians.
- Own, monitor and report and implement improvements in equipment OEE.
- Provide details of shortfalls and associated improvement plans.
- Set goals for the shift technician group
- Propose and action projects designed to improve all relevant maintenance KPIs etc.
- Participate in the recruitment of staff as required
- Work with Procurement and Logistics groups on the control of equipment spares
- Complete Quality and Safety CAPA activities
- Ensure all work is executed in line with health and safety and quality system requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other relevant, technical equivalent.
- Experience: 5+ year’s experience of engineering/ maintenance roles in high-volume industries with a significant technology content
- 3+ year’s supervisory experience
- Extensive hands-on experience of preventive/ reactive maintenance, technician supervision/ interaction and high-speed automation.
- Knowledge of medical device and/or pharmaceutical production preferred (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of automatic measurement and reporting of OEE and related production data
- would be advantageous.
- Self-directed with excellent communication skills on technical subjects