Initial 12-month contract with view to going long term. Hybrid role.
Reporting to the Site Maintenance Lead, the Maintenance Reliability Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the maintenance, operations, and project departments on equipment maintenance and reliability matters. The Maintenance Reliability Engineer will form part of the overall site goal of maximizing asset performance in line with the Make Asset Management (MAM) Mission statement, to:
- Deliver reliable, competitive and innovative Asset Management across the company MAKE Network.
- Provide agile, future proofed, data driven services and solutions to enable MTO platforms to deliver to our Customers.
- Establish effective internal and external partnerships to foster an empowered environment that fuels diversity, talent and expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
- Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
- Developing and managing the critical equipment list.
- Optimising the site preventive maintenance programme (RCM/FMECA based).
- Developing and managing the condition monitoring programme.
- Assisting in the selection of appropriate spare parts to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Assisting Engineering in executing projects.
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Developing, Standardising, and Implementing the latest maintenance approaches and techniques in line with the MAM COE and MAM platform initiatives.
- Developing a root cause failure analysis system.
- Engineering out re-occurring equipment problems.
- Supporting investigation and resolution of problems.
- Participating in Cross-Functional teams as necessary.
- Carrying out all routine and non-routine tasks delegated by MAM Leadership according to appropriate procedures and standards.
- Optimizing costs whilst driving department performance.
- Travelling to other J&J sites for training/meetings/projects as required.
- Continuously driving process and cGMP awareness amongst staff.
- Ensuring completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
- Managing deviations and change requests promptly to ensure compliance with EHS and GMP requirements.
- Ensuring that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES / INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTION
- Report to MAM Maintenance Lead and MAM Site Leadership as required.
- Be familiar with daily activities in all areas of Maintenance department.
- Lead investigations in work area as necessary.
- Lead/participate in Cross-Functional teams as necessary to support site goals.
- Support training and development of technicians.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process Engineering.
- Reliability and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical cGMP regulated environment.
- Experience of best practices in preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, maintenance planning, reliability engineering, RCM or FMECA.
- Experience in failure analysis.
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP.
- Supervisory experience.