Injection Moulding Engineer. Limerick. €32~€39 PH
Initial 12-month contract role. Onsite role.
Primary responsibility to provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of products and materials. Also responsible for identifying and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment.
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection moulding equipment and processes.
- Ensures that moulding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Moulding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management – provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day-to-day operating requirements.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
Education and Experience Required for Role
- Level 8 degree in Mechanical or Polymer science or similar disciplines.
- A minimum of 3yrs previous experience industry experience in a regulated environment, preferably medical devices or pharma.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.