This position will support the HR Team and will provide a comprehensive and professional range of HR services to a range of client groups. The successful candidate will be a supportive role to the HR Team and all Departments in relation to the end-to-end process of managing our people resources to meet the current and strategic imperatives.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Recruitment: Managing all aspects of induction and on boarding processes for Dairy Ireland and conducting interviews as required by the business in line our processes.
- HR Data Analytics: Report on HR metrics on a weekly basis to the HR function and Senior Leadership Team and create, analyse and deliver HR reports as required.
- Data Protection: Represent the HR Team on the Data Protection working group and implement. associated actions to ensure the HR function is aligned with best practice with GDPR compliance.
- Employee Development: Management of HR and site training plans, LMS and all training records and ensure compliance with our training processes and protocols. Organise and deliver of internal and external training programmes as required.
- Customer Management: Represent the HR function at the North Cork Site Workgroup meeting and be the first line of support for site-based employees on site. Responsible for the support of centralised function(s) from a HR perspective.
- Induction: Working closely with the broader HR Team and in-house trainers to track, plan and monitor effectiveness of the company induction and onboarding programme.
- Payroll: Active management of payroll including preparation of weekly and monthly payroll and responding to payroll queries from Payroll department and employees.
- HR Systems: Maintenance and updating of CORE HR system to ensure employee data is up to date at all times and that the information is available & reports developed and run as required from Core HR and OBIEE to support business planning and decision making.
- Record Management: Ensure all trackers and mailboxes are maintained and all relevant filing is completed in a timely manner.
- Engagement and Communications: Support companywide events that include social, charity and corporate social Responsibility.
- Continuous Improvement: Working with the HR team and IT, drive and implement improvement initiatives to ensure efficiency within the HR Team.
- HR Administration: successful management of all aspects of HR Administration in terms of payroll, absenteeism, performance management, recruitment. Training and employee relations.
- Projects: Participate in various HR initiatives and projects as required and assist in the execution of our HR roadmap with a strong continuous improvement focus on HR processes.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in a HR Discipline is desired.
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience working in a fast-paced unionised environment
- Well-grounded understanding of contemporary human resource development processes and initiatives
- Excellent understanding of HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Excellent administration, organisation and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks and meet challenging deadlines.
- A professional and confidential manner.
- A positive and flexible can-do attitude and self-starting ability with aptitude to take ownership of projects as required.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Core HR is essential.
- Have a Results driven, customer focused and collaborative mindset.
- Strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A high level of resilience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.