Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for liaising and co-ordinating on all engineering aspects with production teams,
- Building air handling unit following drawings and delivering the finished product to a high standard.
- Working in a team environment but also be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of production manufacturing or working in an engineering workshop.
- Experience with tools like drills, impactor drills, grinders. Chop saws etc.
- Knowledge of using measuring tapes and measuring devices.
- Knowledge of electrical wiring desirable.
- Pressure Testing
- Pipe Lagging
- Use of power tools
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.