Permanent role. Can be done from Shannon or Galway.
€65,000 ~ €75,000 per annum. Plus 12% annual bonus, pension and healthcare.
The Demand Control Manager will lead a team that is responsible for overseeing and managing N1 demand control. The N1 Demand Control element will develop and maintain strategies that protect the supply chain from activities so that service is protected globally. The leader must foster and facilitate a cross functional environment needed for the central supply chain planning process. This position must also assist in the growth and development of their team members. In doing so, this position helps the company commit to world-class integrity and ethical business practices.
Demand Control Management
- Deliver service/inventory performance across end-to-end global value streams with direct accountability for supply chain demand control activities.
- Maintain and develop Node 1 Demand control processes that both protect and predict supply chain risks.
- Manage resolution of exceptions within the demand time fence.
- Responsible for the management of the PTF for supply planning and distribution planning.
- Responsible for highlighting risks through Regional / Market Demand monitoring.
- Optimize and improve the Demand Planning Change Request process.
- Develop techniques that manage abnormal demand.
- Develop a culture of accountability around maintaining key supply chain inputs (both within planning and with other key functions) that reflect actual performance as it exists in the current state
- Member of the supply chain planning team jointly responsible for growing the influence of the department through the development of relationships and execution of key projects.
- Partner with other supply chain planning teams to develop standardized project tracking and status reporting documents and processes
- Manage a team of centrally located, globally oriented Supply Chain Planners and drive overall career goals for team members
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- In-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- In-depth knowledge of Six Sigma
- Broad knowledge and experience with project management tools and methods
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach the implementation of transactional improvements through cross-functional teams by listening and utilizing influence skills. (leadership)
- Able to take action in solving problems and making decisions while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues, able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics. (decision-making &problem solving)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) in a clear and concise manner. (communicate)
- Level 8 BSc or BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field
- Minimum 6-8 years of business experience supply chain, project management, planning or IT systems, experience in all three areas strongly preferred
- APIC CPIM and/or CSCP certification preferred
- Experience with medical devices preferred
- Experience with one or more ERP systems strongly preferred
- Experience with one or more APS strongly preferred