Permanent position. €60,000~€72,000 per annum + Benefits.
Make a difference – join us to ensure water quality for people around the world. The primary purpose of this position is to identify and implement continuous improvement activities to improve safety, quality, delivery, inventory, productivity and reduce cost within Operations. Provide training through the utilization of Kaizen Events and total associate involvement to drive lean manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the daily implementation of DBS processes and tools through their work interaction with hourly associates and management to guide and facilitate activities and provide vital necessary supplies or resources.
- Support Operations Management in the planning, facilitation and implementation of kaizen activities, benchmark tours, and new employee orientation.
- Audit existing processes and systems to assess/resolve actions required for improvements.
- Analyze data and processes to evaluate improvement opportunities for quality improvement impact.
- Provides input and recommendations for the identification and selection of improvement projects.
- Assists in the development of action plans in support of SQDIP (Key Performance Indicators) improvement projects.
- Participates in appropriate daily management, KPI and other strategic meetings.
- Communicate and drive “Best Practices” across the business and facilitate Danaher leadership benchmarking sessions.
- Work with the systems office to schedule events and get needed resources.
- Influence change management with different levels within the organization.
- Work as part of the team
- Support NPI and open innovation activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required (Physical Sciences, Engineering, Supply Chain or Technical related field).
- Years of Experience: 5 or more years in various lean manufacturing processes with exposure to Toyota Production Systems.
- Leadership to set and attain goals and initiate actions to resolve problems and improve products and processes.
- Have demonstrated ability in using quality principles and technical tools (problem analysis, statistical tools, design of experiments, variation reduction, design for six sigma, control charts).
- Certified practitioner in several Lean manufacturing tools.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and tackle problems.
- Experience and solid understanding/application of Lean tools and concepts preferred.
- Proven digital skills (data analysis, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, statistical tools).
- Strong ability to provide concise executive summaries of business performance issues, changes needed or made, results delivered.
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization and training others.