R.T. Lane Recruitment
Our Client located in Charleville, Co. Cork is looking for a CAD Designer to join their growing team. Excellent work environment, professional training and development opportunities along with excellent package to the right candidate. Flexible working hours/hybrid working hours.
- Produce CAD drawings for new or improved products using industry and business standards.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications.
- Incorporate internal and customer feedback into 3D model designs and provide alternative design concepts to meet requirements.
- Keep up to date on all modern advancement in material and software technologies.
- Utilize large databases of material property information to best select materials for modelling.
- Work with project teams to obtain reference information for drawings and to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Review and improve design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Participate in engineering and manufacturing meetings and design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Level 7 in related field (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience utilizing CAD software in a professional environment
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task and manage competing needs and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written including ability to develop detailed applications proposals
- Ability to think in a three-dimensional manner
- Experience in Mechanical/Process Engineering/Metal Fabrication projects an advantage
- Knowledge, experience of pharmaceutical process systems is an advantage
Salary is around 30K-40K plus bonus and benefits.
For details contact email@example.com or call 022 26006 / 086 392 5518