Product Release Officer
Reporting to , the Product Release Manager is responsible for release and certification of all finished product at the North Cork site, in accordance with regulatory.
The Product Release Manager is a key support role to the site QA Manager & is recognised as a key player within the site team. The key role of the Product Release Manager is to release finished product to defined schedules and establish and maintain the status of finished product.
Core responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure Finished Product sku’s are tested as per defined test plans.
- Release Finished Product as per regulatory, customer and QMS requirements.
- Maintain status of stock on Oracle system to reflect its quality and suitable & generate batch release records.
- Certification of finished product to accompany shipments in a timely manner.
- Data trending and reporting as required.
- Input on decision making re process capability for specification sign off.
- Continuous review of grading & COA system to maximise potential for automation to minimise manual interactions.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline (Food Science, Technology, Engineering);
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a QA food manufacturing environment at FSSC 22000 standard as a minimum;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Team Player with business collaborators;
- Performance driven with a proven ability to work on own initiative;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude;
- Good organization and planning skills;
- Ability to work with high level of accuracy;
- Computer literate – ideally OBIEE reporting, Oracle and Excel;
- Good decision-making skills and strong technical acumen with the capacity to effectively troubleshoot issues.