Fantastic opportunity for Senior Manager IBP (Integrated Business Planning) to support a centre of excellence for Integrated planning and Inventory Management in Cork
This is a world class supply chain through building core capabilities in the integrated business planning (IBP) / sales and operations planning process (S&OP)
The company is one of the Worlds leading Medical Devices companies passionate about improving peoples lives through excellence in Healthcare.
Apply Today for more details.
What You will Do:
- Responsible for design development and implementation of standardized Sales & Operations planning and integrated business planning processes
- Develop and lead programs to build core planning capabilities & transformation projects needed in the sales and operations planning / integrated business planning process
- Design and deploy financial reconciliation process between operations and commercial finance as part of IBP process
- Develop and implement learning & development programs for planning leaders’ and stakeholders on how to orchestrate IBP process
- Develop a maturity framework and assess IBP process to develop strategic roadmap to improve S&OP / IBP maturity
What You Need:
- Degree or master’s in supply chain, Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar discipline
- 7 years of experience of in end-to-end supply chain, S&OP, demand and/or supply planning.
- 5 years of experience running in S&OP / IBP process across different business units, products and geographies
- In-depth understanding of portfolio planning, demand, supply planning and executive S&OP steps of the process.
- Experience in process design, SCM management and financial planning
- Deep understanding of technology enablement and current technology tools for planning