R.T.Lane Recruitment are recruiting for a Validation Engineer for a progressive opportunity within an expanding Medical Devices company in Limerick
Proven ability of Process and Equipment Validations is required.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team to convert existing equipment or install new equipment for high volume medical device manufacturing
- Demonstrate equipment capability before validatlion activities commence.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and executing validation protocols & reports.
- Align with all stakeholders on identification of acceptance criteria as early as possible in the process.
- Providing engineering support to manufacturing operations and forming part of a team involving engineers and technicians to help the group achieve objectives.
- Data collection, data interpretation and analysis, root cause analysis and report writing.
- Quality and risk management.
- Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures
- 5 + years of Quality, Process Development, Equipment or Process Validation experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of commissioning and qualification of complex and bespoke manufacturing technology.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Providing engineering support to manufacturing operations
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks