R.T.Lane Recruitment are looking for a Permanent Quality Engineer with Microbiology or Sterilization experience for Multi-national Medical Devices companies in Cork and Galway locations.
- Generating Sterilization qualification / validation protocols and routing through approval process.
- Coordinating and supporting execution of protocols.
- Deliver samples to the laboratory for analysis, coordinate timing and testing activities, tabulate and compile results.
- Support investigation related to failures, perform root cause analysis, support corrective actions, and drive closure of investigations related to qualification / validation activities.
- Approve and coordinate activities with external test laboratories, including: obtaining price quotes, supporting the generation of test protocols, coordination shipment / receiving of materials.
- Lead or support (as applicable) investigations, root cause analysis and corrective actions for deviations and out-of-specification results.
- Generate final reports and support final approval.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers. Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters. Acts as a spokesperson to customers on Sterilization.
Bachelor's degree (Microbiology, Engineering)
3 - 6 years of related work experience with a complete understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Advanced degree preferred.
Please call Rachel Lane for more details asap on 022 46969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org