Senior Quality Engineer
R.T.Lane Recruitment are searching for a Senior Quality Engineer who will have responsibility for Product and Process compliance and will ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System.
This is an exciting role with a Global multi-national Medical Devices company based in Clare.
This role offers excellent career progression and will suit someone with natural leadership skills.
- Developing and implementingprocesses, procedures and instruction to sustain and improve the Quality
- Supporting Top Management in the development and implementation of quality systems strategies and objectives.
- Identifying and solving product and process problems
- Supporting various operational /manufacturing groups and suppliers in resolving and preventing quality issues
- Performing quality engineering analysis and responses for corrective/preventive actions
- Working with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and other functional areas to assist and verify the
implementation and effectiveness of the corrective/preventive actions taken for non-conformance.
- Conducting audits and assessments of internal processes and suppliers manufacturing sites
- Developing validation strategies and support the successful execution of same.
- Supporting and representing the site during external regulatory audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required or an alternative Bachelor’s degree with certification as a Quality Engineer
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
- Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably medical devices.
Please call RT Lane for more details ion 022 46969 or forward your cv TODAY to firstname.lastname@example.org