Production Supervisor - cork
Fabulous opportunity to take theleadership role within the Manufacturing group in Galway in driving the manufacturing processes to achieve key objectives.
Progressive role in this start up Medical Devices company.
+Supports the Business Need in terms of Quality – Service - Costs
+Supports the Associate Director Manufacturing in implementing the Manufacturing Strategy for the site
+Ensures compliance with all company quality policies including compliance, and closing on time any CAPA’s that are assigned.
+Ensures compliance with all company H & S policies and is responsible for all H &S issues on the shift
+Ensures manufacturing-volume requirements are met, On Time in Full with the correct schedule mix.
+Ensures delivery plan is met to agreed standard costs and staffs shifts accordingly.
+Record and update all relevant metrics and report on any variances of same.
+Leads problem-solving initiatives and takes an active role in driving cross-functional collaboration across Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Maintenance & Supply Chain groups with a view to reducing waste across the business
+Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counseling, developing and monitoring employee’s under their control and taking the appropriate performance management action where required.
+Organizes supports and manages the training of people under their control to achieve optimum cross training versatility and flexibility while maintaining all H & S requirements.
+Effectively communicates issues across the shifts to other TL to ensure and effective handover to meet the business needs.
+Communicates /supports manufacturing / corporate objectives and provides direction on how employees contribute to the achievement of objectives through effective communications / cascade.
+Any other duties as assigned to meet or exceed the business needs.
- 3-5 years People Management experience in a similar role with a large team of direct reports
- 3-5 years experience in a highly regulated environment (preferably Clean Room)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results in a cross function team based environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvements with the use of lean tools
- 3rdLevel degree (or equivalent) in Engineering/Science
- Previous experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of new product introductions and product ramp.
- Proven ability of leadership within a change management environment