Production Supervisor - Galway
Permanent Production Supervisor opportunity for Medical Devices Start up in Galway.
Strong People Management and excellent communication skills with a flair for employee engagement is required to grow this lean orientated manufacturing facility from the ground up.
- Supports the Associate Director Manufacturing in implementing the Manufacturing Strategy for the site
- Ensures compliance with all company quality policies including compliance, and closing on time any CAPA’s that are assigned.
- Ensures compliance with all company H & S policies and is responsible for all H &S issues on the shift
- Ensures manufacturing-volume requirements are met, On Time in Full with the correct schedule mix.
- Ensures delivery plan is met to agreed standard costs and staffs shifts accordingly.
- Record and update all relevant metrics and report on any variances of same.
- Leads problem-solving initiatives and takes an active role in driving cross-functional collaboration across Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, Maintenance & Supply Chain groups with a view to reducing waste across the business
- Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counseling, developing and monitoring employee’s under their control and taking the appropriate performance management action where required.
- Organizes supports and manages the training of people under their control to achieve optimum cross training versatility and flexibility while maintaining all H & S requirements.
- Effectively communicates issues across the shifts to other TL to ensure and effective handover to meet the business needs.
- Communicates /supports manufacturing / corporate objectives and provides direction on how employees contribute to the achievement of objectives through effective communications / cascade.
- Any other duties as assigned to meet or exceed the business needs.
- 3-5 years People Management experience in a similar role withexperience of leading circa 30 direct reports.
- 3-5 years experience in a highly regulated environment (preferably Clean Room)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with proven ability to deliver results in a cross function team based environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvements with the use of lean tools
- 3rdLevel degree (or equivalent) in Engineering/Science
- Previous experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of new product introductions and product ramp.
- Proven ability of leadership within a change management environment
Please call Rachel for more details on 022 46969 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org