HR - Training Specialist
RT Lane Recruitment are currently seeking to fill the position of Training Specialist for highly respected Medical Devices company in Cork.
- Subject Matter Expert for HR Training Process
- Induction Program.
- Provide direction and support to MTC`s (Manufacturing Training Coordinators) to ensure quality and consistency of training delivered by SMEs is maintained.
- Support the management of production training plans and records through process improvements of the SLMS.
- Provide training and development for trainers (Train the Trainer).
- Provide training to SPO`s (Site Process Owners) and SME`s (Subject Matter Experts) for Curriculum Management and reviews.
- Partner with Managers in developing Training Plans for New Roles.
- Collaborate with Doc Services in the management of SME curriculum management
- Support the Process Owners in curriculum design and program development.
- Ensure that training procedures are in compliance with FDA QSRs & ISO other approved Quality Systems.
- Support audits as the HR Training SME.
- Provide a framework that will govern and support the HR Training Process.
- Any other duties that may arise.
- Administration / Business Degree essential. Completion of an external Quality Assurance related course desirable.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years` experience in a HR, Engineering or Production role within a high volume manufacturing environment an advantage.
- 3 - 5 years` experience within a medical device environment an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills is a requirement, must be capable of working across multiple systems.
- Communicates and influences at different forums, functions and levels within the local Ireland sites and in Divisional/ Corporate arenas.
- Builds strong relationships by fostering open communications, respect and trust.
- Is diplomatic, tactful and leverages excellent interpersonal skills to help achieve outcomes.
- Builds strong customer engagement and credibility by delivering on expectations and commitments.
- Excellent project management capabilities: plans, prioritizes and organizes multiple concurrent tasks are completed to the highest standard whilst meeting deadlines.
- Strong Team player who effectively utilizes individual strengths and talents to maximize team services to customers.
- Focuses on achievement of team objectives and team success.
- Ability to generate plans and multiple events, explain detailed training requirements.
For more information on this role and others, please contact Rachel Lane on 022 46969 TODAY