Production Team Leader
R.T Lane Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader for a Global Medical Device company based in Munster. This company prides itself by the acknowledgement, that the key to their business success is their staff and so in turn, they offer excellent career progression and a very competitive salary plus bonus, healthcare and pension etc. which are designed to support the lifestyles of their employees and the people that matter most in their life’s.
We are looking for leader who is motivated, engaging and an excellent mentor who can manage a team of highly engaged employees delivering on quality, customer service and cost metrics
• Promote a culture of empowerment & engagement of all manufacturing persons
• Continuously improve the performance of the business unit by driving improvements in productivity, scrap and efficiency.
• Develop monthly & daily production output plans taking available capacity & resource constraints into account to deliver on customer service & financial metrics.
• Actively engage with and drive the delivery of all the Business Unit KPI’s
• Promote and be a key driver of lean manufacture and visual management within the production environment.
• Manage performance of all personnel in the business unit and take appropriate corrective action as required.
• Ensure that all personnel are adequately trained in & comply with all Quality & EHS procedures
• Ensure that Quality standards are achieved and maintained in the manufacturing areas• Lead and participate in cross-functional and cross-divisional process improvement initiatives.
• Through cross functional collaboration, ensure all business partners are engaged and informed of activities within the Business Unit in a timely manner.
Qualifications: A minimum of 2/3 years supervisory/people management experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
Typical Minimum Experience:
- Third level technical qualification – Level 8
- Production process troubleshooting experience required.
- Dynamic “hands-on” individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/QS9000 and FDA Quality standards.
- Good working knowledge of MRP.
- High level of PC skills required.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team
For a more detailed job spec and information on this role and others, please contact Anne Gough on 022 26006 TODAY!