We at RT Lane Recruitment, are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer for our client based in Waterford, welcome applications from people seeking a challenging position in a rapidly expanding company.
The purpose of this role is to provide Engineering support in the development, operation and improvement of processes associated with aseptic Fill Finish and Lyophilization
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to a minimum of higher degree level in engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 year’s engineering experience within a relevant Pharma. environment (preferably within a sterile manufacturing environment)
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven, hands on approach
- Knowledge of sterile and isolator technologies (including disposable technologies). Have an expertise in Fill Finish critical process parameters and product quality attributes.
- Experience in Cycle development and validation for sterile manufacturing.
- cGMP Compliance experience.
For more information on this role and others, please contact Anne Gough on 022 26006 TODAY!